Personal Information Protection Policy
kaonavi, inc. (hereinafter the “Company”) believes that, amid an economic environment that is becoming increasingly globalized, Japan’s companies should pursue a new management style, and we are the company that is providing the cloud-type human resources management tool “Kaonavi” to companies. As a company that handles companies’ employee information in the cloud, we believe that the most important elements are building a management system for personal information and strictly operating it. Therefore, we have stipulated a policy related to personal information protection as stated below, and we will work to have all employees be thoroughly knowledgeable and strive to protect personal information.
- 1 In order to comply with the laws and ordinances of Japan, related to the handling of personal information, guidelines stipulated by the Japanese government, and other standards, the Company will formulate and appropriately operate a personal information protection management system that conforms to the Japanese Industrial Standard titled Personal Information Protection Management System – Requirements (JIS Q 15001).
- 2 The Company will obtain, use, and provide appropriate personal information based on consideration of the content and the scale of business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope that is necessary for accomplishing the specified purposes of use and taking precautions for that purpose.
- 3 In the event that the Company will consign all or a portion of the handling of personal information, it will conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision of the party that received the consignment in order to ensure the safe management of the personal information for which that handling was consigned.
- 4 Excluding cases in which the relevant person has agreed, or cases based on laws and ordinances, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties.
- 5 The Company will take precautions to prevent and rectify leaks, loss, and damage to personal information.
- 6 The Company will strive to appropriately and quickly handle complaints and consultations related to the handling of personal information. We also accept requests for the disclosure (notification of purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use or provision) of personal information that is subject to disclosure and in the possession of the Company. For information about the procedures for requesting disclosure, please contact the office responsible for complaints or consultations about personal information as stated below.
- 7 The company will conduct continuous improvements of the personal information protection management system.
Representative Director, President & Co-CEO kaonavi, inc
Formulation: May 27, 2008
Revision: June 22, 2022